Image via Goodreads Image via Goodreads

January 31, 2011

Coverlust (2)

Here are my new batch of drool-worthy book covers for this week!



The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell

**********



Hunger & Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler

**********


Wildfire by Karsten Knight

**********

The model on the cover, The Vespertine, is very beautiful and attractive, and I do hope this book would be as good as the cover. I got The Vespertine and Rage eGalley via NetGalley while the others are entirely coverlusted to me. I am going to buy a copy of Hunger also.

I would love to see what are your Coverlusts for this week! ^^
Happy Reading guys! :]

6 comments:

Lilly Bear ♡ said...

Oh gosh, I love the Vespertine cover so much! I need that cover in my life. I can't wait to read your review on it :)

T.B. said...

The covers for Hunger and Rage make me want to go out and buy both books, when I really don't even know what they're about! Haha, they definitely deserve to be in this Coverlust post.

La Toya said...

Okay YES love all those covers!!!

Marrion said...

@Lily: Yes! You're right! I fell in love with the model -- and to the whole cover of course! Lol! Can't wait to read it! :]
@T.B.: Hunger and Rage are pretty cool covers! The details are amazing! ^^
@Lazy Girl: Thanks for loving it! ^^

Mia said...

The Vespertine's cover is to-die-for! I've got Rage's e-ARC but I couldn't read it because I haven't read the first one...just saying :p

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i love the vespertine cover, too! thanks for stopping by my blog and following, I'm a new follower!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...