Image via Goodreads Image via Goodreads

February 18, 2011

Follow Friday / Book Blogger Hop (3)

 


Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Jennifer of Crazy for Books. This a a fun way of finding new friends and followers.  You are welcome to stop by at my blog anytime. When do you, I would love to know something about you. I'll be following you back as well.





The question for this week is:

What book(s) would you like to see turned into a movie?

There are two books I wanted to be a movie. If ever. :]

 Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (see my review here)
Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly (see my review here)

I wanted to see these two books in action on the big screen., surely it will be an eye-catching event. Though, in such honesty, I really don't want to. Why? Because movies tend to change some of the details on the actual book. I really don't like that thing happen in these two. I really reacts on how they change the story to the movies and I do complain it to my friends and family. But still, if in case they created a film with on these books, it would be fine by me as long as they don't change the plot. Same thing for Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.  :]

These are such awesome books here... So awesome, I don't agree to make them movies. But that's the main criteria why they're becoming a movie, right? So, I can't do anything. It's up to them and be there to support it instead. :]

How about yours? May I know the books you wanted to become movies? Happy Weekend guys! :]
__________________________________________________________




Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee's View.

This weeks question is:

If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before... any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?

I am researching the books which are familiar for me, and related to Science Fiction. Here are the familiar books that I wanted to read someday. I am not mentioning any books I have read related to the genre. Check this out:

I am not sure if these really are sci-fi. And if you have any sci-fi suggestions, you can comment me back and I'll check it out!

How about you guys? Lemme know okay! Happy Friday! :]

[Images via Goodreads]

24 comments:

Brodie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest minion :)

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY! Seriously, one of my favourite series ever. Second to Harry Potter. Actually, they might even be tied. And of course, I loved Across The Universe aswell. Great picks!

BLHmistress said...

I have Across The Universe on my list, can't wait to give that one a try.

Happy Weekend!


My FF and Blog Hops

Sniffly Kitty said...

The Clare books are fantasy rather than sci-fi.

You should also try Ender's Game ^.^

Sniffly Kitty
Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books
Loving the Reviews Challenge

Book Flame said...

I'm not too big on science fiction but I did just get Across The Universe delivered yesterday and am eager to start that

Anonymous said...

Hi
Just following through - I don't really read science fiction though I have read the Hunger Games

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
www.bookdout.wordpress.com

Aleetha said...

Hi Marrion
Thanks for stopping by and follow my blog :)
I am following you back ;)

From all the cover that you posted, I just have Bandits. Have you finished it?
I plan to read it in March
:)
I think I need to purchase City of Bones series.
They have translated it into my language

Shah Wharton said...

MMM - science fiction? Harry Potter but that's fantasy isn't it? OR supernatural? Not sure actually. I do want to read Hunger Games though - love a series as opposed to stand alone books.

Great feature - I do so love a good feature! Good to meet you Marrion, from your feature! Welcome to blogging. You've been busy I see. ;D

Before I forget, my Weekend Creation Blog Hop is on right now for the whole weekend if you'd like to link up your reviews/blogs - meet other creative bloggers? at wordsinsync.blogspot.com Shah /X

Kate Evangelista said...

Marrion, pinoy din ako. Dude, I live in Cavite. ehehehe :-P

a woman's right to shoes said...

I really want to read Across the Universe so I might have to do that soon =)
Great blog, following =)

http://cammiew4.blogspot.com/

Iben said...

Hi :) Nice blog you have here, am a new follower, hopping by from Follow Friday ^^
~iben
http://boroughofbooks.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-book-blog-follow-friday_18.html

Logan E. Turner said...

I LOVED the Hunger Games trilogy. I'm also really enjoying the Mortal Instruments series, but I don't think I'd consider that sci-fi.

I'm a new follower. Happy Friday!

Jennifer said...

Those are great choices. I'm recommending them back to you. :) Happy Friday!

Beth said...

I love The Hunger Games.
I stopped by for the hop but am following now.
bethfred.com

Laura (All of Everything) said...

Thanks for stopping by, following back :]

AtU is staring at me from my shelf, but I freaking loved The Hunger Games and The Mortal Instruments, both great series.
I also want to read Fahrenheit 451, about a future world where they burn books--blasphemy!

FICTION STATE OF MIND said...

thanks for stopping by Im following you :)

Nina B. said...

Hi, I am giving you the One Lovely Blog Award go check out the link for some instructions. Congratulations!

Have a great weekend and happy blogging!

Brush Up On Your Reading

Sarah Lydia said...

I loved The Secret Under My Skin by Janet McNaughton. You should read it. :)

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

I love the Hunger Games series and the Mortal Instrument series! They are great. :)

Thanks for stopping by, I'm now following you!

Christy @TheReaderBee

Aaron Pound said...

Thanks for coming over for Follow Friday, and now I'm following you back!

Aaron (Dreaming About Other Worlds).

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I didn't think about the Kaynak books. I want to read those.
My Hop

-petit said...

ANGELFIRE! I got the E-ARC but I didn't started it yet, what is sad D:

Thanks for the visit in my blog :)

petit
A Book and a Cupcake

Readaholics said...

Hey Marrion, just stopping by on follow. I'm ur newest follower. Great blog.
I really enjoy Sci-fi, come see my fave book.
Have a terrific weekend!!!
See ya!
Dana
Readaholics Anonymous

Jo K said...

Just hopping by:) I've yet to read Angelfire. I don't like changing the plots in films, also, but I understand the challenge turning a book into a film presents.

My answer is at http://beyondstrangenewwords.blogspot.com/

Happy Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...