Image via Goodreads Image via Goodreads

February 10, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Thanks for Ms. Kate of Reads, Reviews, Recommends for this fabulous and amazing award. I am very much surprised! And this would be my 2nd trophy/award. I am very grateful and super-extremely happy! :]


What to do when receiving this award:
  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
  3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.  
Here are my 15 Lovely Bloggers:
  1. Don't Sleep, Read
  2. Poetry to Prose
  3. If Mary Books
  4. I Heart Books
  5. Literary Cravings
  6. Alison Can Read
  7. Confessions of a Readaholic
  8. Becky's Barmy Book Blogs
  9. Locket Stories
  10. The Lovely Getaway
  11. I Eat Words
  12. Book Lungs: YA Fiction
  13. Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf
  14. Enchanted Ramblings
  15. Girl About Books 
Congratulations from the fifteen lovely bloggers who received this award from me! *applause* A simple request, if you please disseminate this award from other bloggers who is not on the list. Spread the undying LOVE! :]

You can like me on FB.

7 comments:

Don't Sleep, Read said...

Oh wow thank you so much for choosing me!

iLuvReadingTooMuch said...

Thank you so much! I <3 this award and glad you got one too :) so YAY! we both got awards :) and yeah, this is my 2nd one as well! :D

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for choosing me! I really am honored and I will post this soon!

Unknown said...

Thank you for choosing me :p
I will write a post about it soon !

barmybex said...

Thank you :D

I Eat Words said...

Thank you so SO much :D!!

Lilly Bear ♡ said...

Aww, thank you so much, darling! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...