Image via Goodreads Image via Goodreads

March 25, 2011

Follow Friday / Book Blogger Hop (8)

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Jennifer of Crazy for Books. This a a fun way of finding new friends and followers.  You are welcome to stop by at my blog anytime. When do you, I would love to know something about you. I'll be following you back as well.

The question for this week is:

If you could physically put yourself into a book or series... which one would it be and why?

I have 4 set of books... I really wish to be "in"!
 
 
 Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling. Ever since I was young and this book turned into a movie. I was hoping that real life would be like this. Flicking wands to do your chores? Who wouldn't want that? Up until now, this fantasy still lingers in my head. I wish it was real. :]

 Hush, Hush Series by Becca Fitzpatrick. Heck yeah! I wanted to see Patch and Nora in person. I want to be an angel too! I like wings (not the napkins!lol)... I was wondering to add a angel-wings tattoo on my back. Just to prove how I love angels. :]


The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. Killing is one of my fondest words. i am not sadistic, just let you know. it just happens that I love gore and violence. The world of The Hunger Games really makes me want to be there. Experience the will for survival. :]

and

The Mortal instruments by Cassandra Clare. If I want to see all of the different creatures. My bet is on this one. Everything is on random, so you don't know who will you be encountered. And everything is so unexpected. :]
 
__________________________________________________________


 Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee's View.

This weeks question is:

 Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100FACTSABOUTME, GIVE US FIVE BOOK RELATED SILLY FACTS ABOUT YOU
  1. When I buy a new book, before reading it, I usually smell the awesome scent of it. Oh God, I love it! I flip each pages with my fingers, fanning it to my nose and devoured it. the air. And all I can say is, "Mmmhhh... Smells good." It's always been my habit.
  2. I always read the sexy or the romantic part of the book several times. I just love reading it, it makes me smile.
  3. Before reading a book, I need to fill up my tummy. Can't concentrate on reading with an empty stomach. Right?
  4. I don't blink when reading especially the parts that has the most climax of the story. It leaves my eyes dry, and I complain -- to myself. LOL!
  5. I ask my friends to take care of my book when they are borrowing it. I only borrow it, when I am very sure they know how to handle it. I just realized it when my uncle borrowed one of my book and returned it, looking like crap and smelled weird. So, I only trust people who can handle such a delicate item. :]

8 comments:

GraceKrispy said...

Hopping over! I also love the smell of books! ;)

GraceKrispy@MotherLode blog

Bonnie said...

I am also very particular about how my books are cared for when I lend them out. My mom is the worst - dog eared pages, cracked spines etc. She has gotten much better over the years and tries to be really careful now!

Here is my hop post:
http://handsandhome.blogspot.com/2011/03/follow-friday.html

Mystica said...

Coming through on the blog hop. Harry Potter series seems the winner!

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

Harry Potter is really popular today! I have read them but not there other series. I hope you will stop by and check out my answer http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/03/its-friday-follow-friday_25.html

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I agree. Books smell so good! The Harry Potter series sounds fun, but I don't think I want to be in a series with Voldemort :)

Howard Sherman said...

Apologies in advance for my answer this week as it will not immediately resonate with the book blogger population which happens to be 99.5% female.

My choice is a book series geared towards guys which won’t enthrall the vast majority of my fellow book bloggers (who are almost entirely female) with the extensive discussion of powerful weapons and sexy milspec gear, beautiful women, eye-popping action sequences (with occasionally obscene violence), and the like.

But there IS something in my answer that just about everyone of the female persuasion can benefit from my decidedly “books for guys” post. Hop on over to http://www.howardsherman.net to find out what it is.

Happy Hop Friday!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'd love to be in the world of Harry Potter, but I'll skip Hunger Games :-)
My Hop

Bookluvr Mindy said...

Hey! I'm out doing the Hop and I am a new follower! Check out my blog and giveaway on http://www.MagicalUrbanFantasyReads.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...