Image via Goodreads Image via Goodreads

April 29, 2011

Follow Friday (11)


 Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee's View.

This weeks question is:
KEEPING WITH THE DYSTOPIAN AND APOCALYPSE THEME THAT SEEMS TO BE RUNNING RAMPANT ON PARAJUNKEE.COM, I HAVE ONE VERY HARD QUESTION FOR YOU: IF YOU WERE STOCKING YOUR BOMB SHELTER WHAT BOOKS WOULD YOU HAVE TO INCLUDE IF YOU ONLY HAD SPACE FOR TEN?

This is a very fun question and obviously, a very tough one! I have a lots of fave books to come with me, but here's the books I mostly wanted to carry me around:
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan (5)
  • Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly
  • The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
  • Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver

6 comments:

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I haven't read any of those listed. If they are good enough to be in a bomb shelter, I need to get with it.

Lesley said...

Old follower saying hi!

Great choices.

Lesley @ My keeper shelf

Mia said...

Haven't read any of those book.They are all on my TBR though. I have heard great things about them. Nice choice.Heres mine-http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday-6_29.html
Mia

Bonnie said...

Oh, I have been wanting to read the Percy Jackson series as well as Delirium. Great choices!

My-FF-Post

Bex said...

Oh, Percy Jackson! I need to get to that one. So far I've only read the Spin-off, but I loved it!

My list can be found here!

Rebecca @ kindle fever

Cory K said...

Great choices! This really was a tough one! Check out mine too :)

- New Follower, Cory from Anti-Drug Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...