Image via Goodreads Image via Goodreads

February 10, 2012

TGIF [1]: Love Stories: What are some of your favorite fictional love stories?

Thank God it's Friday and I am really back. For the start of my newly upgraded bookBLOG. I found out about this MEME from Ginger of GReads. Looks fun and interesting... So I am going to participate!

Today's topic is about our favorite fictional love stories. Well... I do have lots and let me share it with you guys.

 
Nora&Patch. HUSH, HUSH by Becca Fitzpatrick

The most promising and most favorite fictional characters. Both have a great connection and undying affection to each other. Their effects to the readers are truly remarkable. Safe yet sexy. From the begging of the series and the most awaited final book has given us an ultimate love. It is just so sad it will finally end.


 
Theia&Haden. FALLING UNDER by Gwen Hayes

The two are so very different to each other yet their compatibility are brilliant. Practically drooling over for both of them. Sexy? Yes. Definitely. This is one of my best reads last 2011.




 
Willow&Alex. ANGEL BURN by L.A. Weatherly

Love. Love. Love. This two couple is the bomb. I am madly in-love for the both. To the story. To everything. I have been recommending this book since the book arrived from where I was working (on a bookstore, of course). Explaining how brilliantly the book were and how the two characters developed their affection to each other. I short, I loved it and for those who haven't read this one. I suggest to get a copy and feed your eyes on this one.



 

Lena&Alex. DELIRIUM by Lauren Oliver

Lena is simple and straight focused kind of girl. Alex is a rebel. Different people, right chemistry --- Great book. Dystopian novels are so very original and these two couple is the perfect match for a story. Even though the ending is quite unexpected... I am very much anticipated for the next one.




>.<

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My Name is Kelly Williams from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...