Image via Goodreads Image via Goodreads

February 7, 2011

Coverlust (3)

My first Coverlust for the month of February. Found out a few book covers that appears not just so amazing but creepy-lookin'. Check them out!


Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson


Burn Bright by Marianne de Pierres

* * * * *

I am very much anticipated about Ultraviolet, not just only for the cover but the story as well! I was intrigued so much hoping that it will be published as soon as possible. Though I haven't heard about these two authors but I can't wait to read them both!

I would love to see your Coverlusts for this week! Happy Reading guys! :]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway :).

I love the design of your blog :o i'm your nex follower !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...