Image via Goodreads Image via Goodreads

February 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren with inspiration from Alea of Popculture Junkie. It aims to let the book blogger share what they have for the week.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 What's up guys? We are here again in IMM for my new books to share for you this week.

This week I'll be sharing a few stuffs for you guys cuz I have to fix up my schedule. It's been a two-day hard time for me though it was worth it. It just happened that I finished reading Beyonders by Brandon Mull, I'll be posting my review sometime tomorrow or on Tuesday.

Anyway, aside for that, today is a very special day for me. I am not bragging about it, so I'll skip it and I'll let you guess what it is. For now, lemme show you what I have for this week.

I got one new eGalley from NetGalley:


Sleeping Beauty: Vampire Slayer by Maureen McGowan

The book is the second installment of the Twisted Tales written by Ms. Maureen McGowan., Can't wait to read this!  If you want to check the details, click here.


I have bought myself a new books yesterday (Feb. 5) to mark the occasion. Check it out.

Dark Reflections by Kai Meyer
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan

My most anticipated book to read would be The Last Olympian, besides the great story, I had finally completed the series. It is quite an accomplishment for me to have all the copy of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series. Of course, I am excited as well to read the other two books I bought. I got it all on 20% discount so it is not half bad but I was planning to get a hard-copy instead of the usual paperback. Unfortunately, I don't have much inside my pocket. cuz I am saving my extra money to buy a copy of Delirium and Angelfire. *giggles*

Anyway, the The Water Mirror, The Stone Light and The Glass Word are compiled in one book -- Dark Reflection Trilogy. So, you won't have a hard time buying each copy. I'll be reviewing each separately, I guess I have completed another set of book. This is great! ^^

This is all I have got for this week and I would love to see what you have! Happy reading guys! :]

9 comments:

Mia said...

MJ! Happy Birthday! :)
Wow! The dark Reflection sounds really awesome!
Great books!

Alison Can Read said...

Great books! I did a re-browse of Dark Divine yesterday and found it better than on my original re-read. I was one of the few who didn't love it. It's actually an impressively complex story if I ignore the little things that bug me.
My IMM

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

The cover for Dark Reflections is freaky! I hadn't heard of that Trilogy. I hope it turns out the be good. And Sleeping Beauty: Vampire Slayer just sounds like plain fun!

I agree! Paperbacks are great options, same words inside, plus you get to save for more books!

Happy Reading

Chelsea @ A Very Bookish Girl said...

Good book week! I really need to read The Dark Divine, that series looks so good. I also have The Last Olympian to read, I just am not ready for that series to be over yet.


Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

T.B. said...

Happy Birthday!

I hope you enjoy The Last Olympian! I read the entire Percy Jackson series, and I thought that they were fantastic. Have you read the new Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan yet? I like them even more than the previous books. It takes place a year after the Percy Jackson series, and so far I have only read the first book, The Lost Hero. I would love if you could check out my review of it!

Oh, and I can't wait for your review of Beyonders by Brandon Mull! I read his Fablehaven series and those were fantastic. I highly recommend them. I'm excited for your review of Beyonders to see if you enjoyed it or not, and whether I should pick it up. Can't wait!

Unknown said...

Yay! You got a Percu Jackson book as well! Woot Woot :) I cannot wait to read your thoughts on the books you got this week! Happy Reading!

Lisa @ Lost in Literature said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :)

Great books this week! Enjoy!

Lisa @ Lost in Literature

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I followed you back :). Great blog you have here; happy reading!

~Zakiya LadyWings

brandileigh2003 said...

I really enjoyed Dark Divine and hope you do too
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...