Image via Goodreads Image via Goodreads

March 9, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (6) : The Cupid War

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights the upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Author: Timothy Carter
Release Date: August 8, 2011 [on Paperback]
Publisher: Flux

Summary 
Dark entities known as Suicides attack the living, causing depression in people and feeding on their negative emotions. Their enemies are the Cupids, who make people fall in love. My main character, Ricky Fallon, becomes a Cupid after his death, and learns that he’d been the victim of a Suicide during his life. He is assigned to a high school, where he must bring couples together while protecting them from Suicide attacks. I wanted to suggest a supernatural cause for mood disorders, the way I suggested in EVIL? that Fallen Angels were responsible for religious fanaticism. That way, I could turn depression into an enemy that can be fought and beaten.

* * * * * * * * * *

Why waiting for this book? This book really thrills me. I love the way the synopsis was described. About Cupids to be a new league of heroes. That's what I think of it. I am very stirred how love involves in the story. It was awesome and I hope to see what's with this book all about. It was truly fresh from my eyes. Awesome! :]

The book will be published this August this year and can't wait to get a hold of this one. I am excited as ever! Long wait is needed though I would gladly do it! :]

Visit the author, Timothy Carter @

How about you guys? What books are you waiting this Wednesday? I love to see it! Happy Reading! :D

8 comments:

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

I've seen this one here and there; it definitely sounds interesting. Great pick!

Check out my WOW this week!

Jan von Harz said...

First time I have seen this one and it sound awesome. Great pick!

Sally said...

First time I've heard of this one, sounds interesting.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-9.html

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

This book sounds fascinating! I will have to check it out. Great pick!

Kristen - Seeing Night said...

I havent seen this on before but I like the cover and sounds like something id read.

Here is my WoW:Seeing Night Reviews

Anonymous said...

sounds like an interesting book, must try.

Fireflywishes said...

Hi, I found you from the bookblog ning and now I'm a new follow :) I love your header!

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. I'm glad I found it. I'm a new follower. If you want to check my blog out here:

www.bookbelle0819.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...