Image via Goodreads Image via Goodreads

July 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday [17]: Memento Nora


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:
  1. Grab your current read.
  2. Open to a random page.
  3. Share two (2) "teaser sentences from somewhere on that page.
  4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!).
  5. Share the title & author, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
* * * * * * * * * *

     I didn't know what to say. It ws crazy.
     "The kid and his mom lived," Micah said.
     I still didn't say anything.
     "I missed you," he said softly. He moved closer.
     I felt terrible and wonderful. And trapped.
     "Did I do something?" he asked, looking at me with those big brown eyes.
- page 153, Memento Nora by Angie Simbert, ARC

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Now I am curious, why does she feel terrible and trapped.
My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesdays-rules-of-civility-by-amor-towles.html

Taylor said...

Oh I haven't heard of this one before, but now I'm intrigued :)

Here's my Teaser Tuesday: http://thoughts-of-an-endless-dreamer.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-10.html

<3
Taylor

Sally said...

Ooooh nice teaser. Putting it on my wishlist.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-29.html

SimplyMe said...

Haven't heard of this before, great teaser!

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I definitely want to know more. Fantastic teaser.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...